Sunday, December 10, 2006

New Images Posted!

Hello.

It's been a while since I last updated my photo website. Well, I've finally added a few images. I'm behind on my photo editing, but finished up October's edits last night - images from home (Pasadena, Newfoundland). There are images of the first frost of the season and a trip to Western Brook Beach in Gross Morne National Park.

The images are currently in the 'New Images' folder of my website. Here's a small sampling of what I just posted.


Frost melting off leaf with sun's heat.



Frost on a wood fence with a warm background.



Ripples in the sand - Western Brook Beach, Newfoundland.



Fishing boat on horizon - with sunset.



The EXIF info for all of these can be found in the album itself - click on More Info to the right of the image. They were all shot with a Nikon D70S and one of three lenses: Nikkor 60mm Micro; Nikkor 18-200mm VR; or Nikkor 80-400mm VR. All editing done with Photoshop CS2 and reduced/uploaded with Picasa 2.

Take a look around www.picasaweb.google.com/mgreerphoto and let me know what you think. I usually update it a couple of times a week.

Now, back to work on the Layer Masks tutorial!

Matt

No comments: