Saturday, February 10, 2007

Photo Posts

Hello.

In an effort to both share my latest photos here and keep the sidebar links succinct, I've decided to create a post that lists and links my previous photo posts. I'll keep this page updated with the latest links, and the two most recent posts will also be in the sidebar under 'My Images'.

So take a look at what I've shot so far, and check back regularly (several times a month) for new photos. Don't forget the Photoshop and photography tutorials! And as always, I keep all my work on my Photo Site - this is just a sampling of my latest shots.

Here are my previous posts. The most recent posts are listed on top.

April 29, 2007


A variety of new images and techniques.



February 10, 2007


Wet and foggy images.



January 3, 2007


A year of images - My camera turns 1!.



December 17, 2006


Sunrises and Reversed-lens macros.



December 10, 2006


Frost, textures, and dimming light.



Please do check back often. And if you have images you want to share, I'd love to see them.

Thanks.
Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to faint! Your work is so beautiful. I am not experienced enough to give you propper inteligent feedback. I just know what I am feeling-amazed.

Anonymous said...

asshole!